Autumn is nearly upon us, and in New York City that means we’re thisclose to the end of: the Bloomberg Era, the bare midriff trend, and easy weekend parking. But! We’re getting ready for school: picking up new shoes, notebooks, and a lunchbox. Here’s a guide to yummy sandwiches you can put together in a snap!
- Taleggio with Fig Jam and Proscuitto
- Irish Cheddar with Big Spoon Peanut Butter and sliced green apple
- Big Spoon Peanut Almond Butter with Linden Tremblay Honey
- Aged English Cheddar with Granbiscotto Cooked Prosciutto and Sonoma Brinery Bread & Butter Pickles
- Big Spoon Peanut Butter with Harvest Song Sour Cherry Jam
- VBC Peppered Goat Chevre with Genoa Salami and greens
- VBC Plain Goat Chevre with Mortadella and McClure’s Garlic Dill Chips (put ’em right there in the sandwich!)
- Mountain Gorgonzola with Due Vittore Balsamic Vinegar and Proscuitto
- Appenzeller with Ham and Sonoma Brinery Spicy Bread & Butter Pickles
- Mountain Gorgonzola with Linden Tremblay Honey
Don’t forget the condiments! Check out Sir Kensington Mayonnaise and Beaufor Mustard.