We don’t mean to toot our own horn, but we feel we must tell you: Murray’s Brie Baker is going to be your favorite part of the upcoming holiday season. Follow our easy recipe suggestions and you’ll have an impressive appetizer or dessert in just 15 minutes!
Here are some classic combinations for the holidays:
Savory: A mixture of ¼ cup chopped roasted tomatoes, ¼ cup chopped artichokes, and 2 tablespoons chopped pitted olives. Combine with 1 tablespoon capers and a pinch of fresh black pepper.
Here’s what to do:
- Place an 8 oz. Mini Brie or Camembert in a Murray’s Brie Baker.
- Pick your flavor combination and mix up your topping.
- Spread the mixture over the cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350° F oven for 15 minutes.
- Become known to all as the Host/Hostess with the Most/Mostess.