Get the best of summer snacking no matter what your grilling set-up looks like! We’ve got cheese, meat, and classic toppings that make for a classic BBQ spread that you can easily craft from your stovetop or oven. Dig in to our favorite seasonal eats right here.
- Truffle Raclette: Rich and highly snackable, this savory take on a classic Alpine cheese melts down beautifully, turning simple dishes like grilled cheese into a decadent mouthful that combines the bold fruitiness of raclette with the gentle mushroom flavor of black truffles. Just use a raclette griller or toaster oven to achieve peak meltiness.
- Halloumi: This traditional Greek favorite has been dubbed ‘The Grilling Cheese’ for its unique ability to resist melting at high temps. Its springy, meaty texture and lightly salty flavor make it perfect for serving up with olive oil and roasted veggies on a skewer. Try pan-searing it to get a crisp, mouthwatering exterior.
- NY State Yellow Cheddar: Crafted from the pasteurized cow’s milk of family farms in upstate New York, this classic cheddar is sweet, milky umami and piquant, with a bright bite. It melts beautifully, so top off a pan-roasted burger or slide a few slices into a homemade grilled cheese for an easy, cheesy lunch.
- Maple Leaf Pepper Jack: This American original incorporates fresh red and green jalapeno peppers, adding crunch and spice to the buttery, tangy jack cheese. Creamy with a definite kick, this is just right melted over nachos or burgers – or snacked on with a great, crisp beer to beat the heat.
- Olympia Provisions Frankfurters: These foot-long links are crisp and snappy when cooked, and simple enough to be seared on your stove top–serve them up on a bun with ketchup and mustard or make a plate with caramelized onions and sauerkraut for a true German feast.
- Brooklyn Cured Smoked Beef Kielbasa: Simply seasoned with white pepper, mustard and garlic, these thick sausages are ideal for oven roasting. Cook them until they’re juicy, then serve them sliced with bright veggies or keep them whole and use them as a rich substitute for a classic hot dog.
- Surry Farm Hickory Bacon: Slow smoked over hickory wood to create a succulent, hearty flavor, this country bacon is guaranteed to be the star of your spread. The crisp strips have a gently smoky essence and notes of sweet maple, making them a tasty, snackable addition to a grill-free summer meal.
- Garlic and Dill Pickle Spears: These crunchy pickle spears are the ultimate garlicky garnish for any sandwich, cocktail, or cheese dip. Infused with a mix of garlic and bright dill, these pickles have a bold, briny flavor and herbaceous tang, making them ideal for homemade fondue or serving up with a burger.
- Three Little Figs French Onion Confit: Using fresh local figs, aged balsamic, and a hint of rosemary, this rich French Onion topping makes a perfect meat glaze or addition to a simple grilled cheese or homemade burger.
- Mustards & More: From mayonnaise to Dijon, our selection of condiments is a must-have for every summer spread. Spice up your oven-made sausages and sandwiches with a spoonful of bright flavor from your favorite gourmet pantry staples, whether that’s basic ketchup or a flavorful special sauce.
Want more grilling favorites? Take a look at some of our other best-selling summer selections right here.